Project № 2022-1-BG01-KA220-HED-000085821
The main aim
B-Green-ED Project aims to stimulate the European green economy and climate neutrality by developing innovative higher education practices related to the implementation of micro-credential courses developed in cooperation with European standardization bodies.
The developed innovative micro-credential courses will be in line with labor market needs and will facilitate the provision of flexible, accessible, and inclusive learning focused on industry/sector-related environmental, management, and green standards that support the transition to a green and digital economy.
The established B-Green-ED framework for transnational co-operation among Universities and Standardization Bodies will facilitate the diffusion of the project outcomes and results among the target groups across the Europe and globally.
- University lecturers. They will improve their awareness of the standards related to the green and digital transition connected to their field of activity, collaborating with experts from the standardization bodies involved in the project who will provide open educational resources for the purpose. Supported by the project team, they will utilize modern digital solutions and approaches in the designing and development of digital micro-credential courses in management, environment and environmental standards tailored to their training audiences but with possibility to be re-used and adapted to other educational contexts;
- Students. They will benefit directly from the Project by participating as trainees in the developed innovative micro-credential courses that correspond to the labor market needs and provide knowledge and skills regarding industry/sector-related environmental, management, and green standards. That guarantees a better chance for professional realization and career development in the times of green and digital transition.
- Universities will benefit from the innovative HE practices related to the implementation of digital micro-credential courses that meet the market needs and facilitate the provision of flexible, accessible, and inclusive education.
The expected impact of B-Green-ED on the indirect beneficiaries – University Networks and Alliances, educational institutions out of the consortium and so on is related to the possibility of adopting the developed micro-credentials practices and of using and re-using the developed open educational resources focused on environmental, management, and green standards aiming to improve the educational results and exchange of good practices. The mutual benefits from the established cooperation network are related to the potential of establishing long-lasting linkages and joint initiatives.
- Work package n°1 ‘Project Management’
- Work package n°2 – Research
- Desk research
- Analysis of the data
- Developing of recommendation
- Work package n°3 – Development
- Development of micro credentials
- Internal testing
- Translation and publishing
- Work package n°4 – Exploitation
- Piloting training
- Feed-back and recommendations for improvement